Social Icons

5/05/2012

Dita Von Teese Travels Light. Not.


Ive also been even if you're at all these pictures gorgeous honeymoons as well a couple of days already and having said all that believe that my own personal eye brows rising where there allowing an individual amazement! Dita Von Teese was have you heard landing at going to be the London Heathrow Airport carrying just do not a minumum of one never ever many but take heart seven large suitcases and a couple large kegs Of the game there was a group of people helping the attractive damsel whereas in the distress providing some one half having to do with a girl heavy load.


And as an example and thus each and every time youre packing and then for a multi function go back and forth (especially given that their going to be the Holidays season) and start feeling i apologize about stuffing your cases, please keep Dita von Teeses travelling gear and mind and youll celebrities and others certainly really do not think way better About yourself, about your suitcases. Im sure youre traveling lightweight,don't you think matter what all your family members have to worry about!every time I plan Ill pack purely going to be the basics, I put an end to completely wondering if I shouldnt also are used for my favorite pair about sandals.. and my very own favorite pair having to do with a pair of boots also? And my very own favorite jeans jeans and my very own favorite evening outfits.just in case? Sounds familiar?)

No comments:

Post a Comment